I watched some old movies that I haven't watched because of my lack of gaulness. I started to watch 'You are the apple of my eyes'. The story was about high school lovers, they love each other but never get into an official relationship. But they didn't work it out in the end. And the boy must see the girl getting married with another guy.
Maybe, that's why...
 I like how they see each other. Doing many things together. In high school. Sweet on its own.

The second one was '500 days of summer'. Well, it's sweet, but I don't like the ending.



damn sucks

Maybe, you've ever think he/she 's the one. But then you're wrong. It's sucks. I mean, it's really hard to accept it. After what you've been through together, when you met he/she it was like 'it's a fate'. But then, it wasn't. I wish I could really met my truly fate -_-

Komentar

Postingan Populer